Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Few Big Shout-Outs

I have two huge thank-you's after today: 

First, to Dan Soderberg for loaning me two kayak sprayskirts for a week. For free. Not only did it save me countless hassles from bypassing the rental scene, it also gives me the privilege of using some very, very nice equipment. Dan's generosity is even more amazing when one considers that I posted my request on an on-line bulletin board and he, who had never met me, responded so quickly. A huge thank you to Dan!

Second, to Rochester Cycling and Fitness (http://cycling-fitness.com/). Specifically, to Matt and Deb, the owners. Even though there was a week-long backlog, they gave my bike a thorough tune-up on an hour's notice. For free. And they threw in a spare tube at no charge. Many thanks for their extreme generosity shown to my cause. For all of you Rochester residents, and even non-Rochester citizens, support this shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment